An invitation to participate in a training on cultural heritage in Palestine – case studies (online electronic training) – In Arabic
The training will be carried out during October and November 2020. In total of 5 training courses will be implemented with five case studies. Each case study consists of 30 training hours targeting a maximum of 20 Palestinian key actors working in the field of heritage preservation and promotion.
The objectives of the training are:
- Discover Palestinian and International case studies highlighting practices of heritage promotion and preservation
- Increase awareness on the diversity of heritage preservation and promotion practices
- Gain knowledge on specifics tools on heritage management
During the training 5 topics will be discussed :
- Preservation of heritage under conflict,
- Practices of industrial heritage rehabilitation,
- Heritage as added value of tourism development,
- Local communities’ involvement in heritage practices,
- Introducing heritage promotional activities of a touristic accommodation… etc.
Please, if possible, don’t hesitate to share the call for participation on the EU delegation webmedia.
The Online Link: